Manganese Ore Beneficiation Equipment

Manganese Introduction

In modern industry, manganese and its compound are widely applied in various fields of the national economy. Among these fields, iron and steel industry is the most important one, which consumes about 90%-95% of the total manganese consumption. While being used in iron and steel industry, manganese is mainly used as deoxidizing agent and desulfurizing agent and used to make alloy. The other 5%-10% of the manganese is used in other industries, like chemical, light industry, construction material, and national defense and so on. All in all, manganese plays very important role in the national economy.

Manganese Ore Beneficiation Equipment

In order to get manganese from manganese ore, we need manganese ore beneficiation equipment. Typically, a complete manganese ore processing plant should consist of crushing, grinding and beneficiation stage. Generally, we firstly need to process the bulk manganese ore into proper sizes to enter the beneficiation equipment. For manganese ore beneficiation, we usually adopt flotation machine and gravity separation equipment.

Manganese Ore Flotation Machine

For manganese ore flotation, A&C flotation machine has high separation efficiency and high concentration ratio. Compared with other beneficiation methods, flotation method has higher efficiency while dealing with poor, fine or refractory minerals. Besides, the separation size of flotation machine is very fine. A&C provides several different types of flotation machines, which are suitable for different production cases. Customers can choose suitable one according to their own situations.

Beneficiation Equipment

Manganese Ore Gravity Separation

Gravity separation mainly separates the manganese ore according to the different gravities of minerals. Gravity separation is also very commonly used in manganese ore beneficiation. For gravity separation, A&C mainly provides jigging machine, shaking table etc. Here are the features of manganese ore gravity separation:

  • Low investment cost;
  • The particle range that gravity separation equipment can deal with is very wide, which is ranking from 0.02mm to hundreds of millimeters;
  • Less pollution to the environment;
  • Products are easy to be dewatered;
  • Cost relatively much space.

Get Price And Support

Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a A&C representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone. ( * Denotes a required field).